Dry Needling | Maroubra | Eastern Suburbs | Sydney
Dry needling involves inserting fine, sterile needles into muscles, ligaments or tendons. Dry needling helps to relax muscles and relieve pain when inserted into these trigger points and be used on a variety of body parts and used in conjunction with Chiropractic Care.
Dry needling when combined with chiropractic is used to provide effective pain relief of many long term injuries and numerous musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Sporting injuries; acute muscle problems to smaller hamstring strains, golf/tennis elbow, knee, foot or ankle pain
- Leg, knee, arm or shoulder pain including carpel tunnel and heel pain – plantar fasciitis
- Calf tightness, spasms or cramps
- Headaches, migraines, sciatica or pelvic pain
- Lower back pain and neck pain