Treat your Mum to breakfast in bed this Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day should simply be all about her! So we recommend starting the day off right by making your Mum a delicious breakfast in bed! To help you show your mum just how special she is this Mother’s Day, we have provided you with one of our favourite healthy breakfast recipes!
It’s super simple, so Dad’s – get the kids together and make mum feel extra special this Mother’s Day!
Super Simple Pancakes!
- 1/2 cup oats, milled until fine
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup egg whites (or 2 whole eggs)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Coconut oil (spray preferable)
- Blend the milled oats and Banana in a food processor.
- Add the egg whites to the food processor, blend until smooth;
- Heat a fry-pan to medium heat and lightly spray with coconut oil;
- Pour mixture into the pan and cook the first side until bubbles form;
- Flip the pancakes, cook until lightly golden and cooked through;
- Place the blueberries in a separate pot with 2 tbsp water and simmer until soft and warm;
- Stack the pancakes on each other and drizzle with the warmed blueberries.
- Serves 2-3