Sarah is passionate about sports and rehabilitation. She loves helping people to perform their best whether that’s at the gym, at the golf course or just in day to day life.
Sarah is comfortable treating all areas of the body and commonly works on extremities.
As a child Sarah suffered from recurrent neck pain and headaches. After seeing many practitioners, her mother finally took her to see a chiropractor. The chiropractor was able to help Sarah understand her condition and to prevent her condition from happening so frequently.
Sarah made a decision that she wanted to be able to help people the same way her chiropractor helped her.
Sarah completed her 5 year master’s degree of chiropractic at Macquarie University in 2012. Additionally, Sarah has a certificate IV in massage therapy and has worked with various NRL teams and NSW cricket in her capacity as a massage therapist.
Sarah believes that knowledge is power and therefore believes that educating patients about their body and how it works is vital.
Outside of work Sarah is a mum to 2 young kids and in her spare time loves the gym, pilates and spending time outdoors.
Outside of her degree Sarah has completed further study in:
- Musculoskeletal dry needling
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (Levels 1 and 2)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (Level A, Exercise 1, Exercise 2 and yoga in rehabilitation, Women’s health and Pelvic Fitness)
- M.A.T functional assessment and functional treatment and training
- Paediatrics and pregnancy