Sports Chiropractor Maroubra
You’re looking for a sports chiro. We can help.
ChiroHQ Maroubra has a team of diverse and professional chiropractors, several with a sports chiropractic focus.
More about Sports Chiropractic
How Chiropractors Help Boost Sports Performance
Having all your joints and nerves working properly is essential to any successful injury-free season, no matter how good your warm up is. Sports chiropractic can help you in the following ways:
- Free up ‘stuck’ joints
- Increase joint range of motion
- Musculoskeletal focus; meaning we focus on musculoskeletal conditions
- Boost performance via biomechanical and functional improvements
Conditions Sports Chiropractic Commonly Helps
Conditions that positively respond to treatments include:
- Strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Nerve entrapments (carpal tunnel, sciatica)
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive strain injuries (tennis elbow, ITB syndrome, and plantar fasciitis).
You may receive the following treatment options, depending on your case:
- Chiropractic care (manipulative therapy and low force drop-piece adjustments)
- Shockwave therapy
- Trigger point therapy, myofascial release and active release
- Dry needling (similar to acupuncture)
- Kinesio taping
We can advise you on the best stretches to help you maximise performance. From dynamic stretches to static stretches, let us help you get through to the finals playing your best and avoiding injuries
In today’s world of functional exercise, dynamic stretching coupled with sports chiropractic care will give you the best results when it comes to injury prevention and performance maximisation.
We suggest the combination of the use of foam rollers and balls followed by dynamic warm up/stretching, and chiropractic adjustments, as the gold standard in sports rehab and injury prevention.
Our Sports Chiropractors
View our team of Maroubra chiropractors here.
You deserve to be at the top of your game! Be sure to check in with our diverse team of chiropractors to make sure you have the best chance possible of achieving this.
Get in the Game – Contact Us Now